The right fit is vital!
My philosophy is to offer a comfortable, non-judgmental, safe base and secure haven from which to rest, regroup, heal • dream, plan and launch.
I pride my self on being a kind, compassionate, engaging human, with a responsibility to make the world a better place. I have the ability to walk you through your most challenging times, help you to create clarity and launch you into the life you dream of, using counselling and/or coaching.
I have been in the field for more than 20 years. 13 years at Hull Child & Family Services, both as a counsellor, and program manager. There, I counselled children, youth and adults. I developed programs and supervised over 75 counsellors. After staying home with my 2 sons, I spent the last 8 years as an Early Childhood Specialist/Coordinator of North Rocky View and Mountain View Counties
I love being a mom, laughing and having fun. If I have a free moment, you’ll find me in Canmore, as those mountains hold a special place in my heart. I am an avid Raptors fan and seldom miss attending a CFL Grey Cup.
- Registered Member of the Alberta Association of Counselling Therapists #1791.
- Member of the Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapist Association #1008077.
- Fully Certified Child & Youth Care Counsellor
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing and Critical incident Stress Management Certified (advanced)
- NACBT Member
- Psychiatric Nurse (currently unregistered)
- Leaders of Learning, and Neuroscience level 3, Harvard.
- Alberta Family Wellness Initiative Brain Story Certified.
- Trained in many therapeutic models and techniques. We can explore what is right for you.
- “Thought Team” member for APPLE magazine, (Alberta Health Services) child specialist.
- Recipient of the Clinical Proficiency in Nursing Award.
- Guest speaker/presenter at numerous provincial conferences and events.
Let’s Learn Together
Giuliano Fasoli: COACH, peer mentor, specializing in young adults and teens.
Hello! My hope is to help people become their best self. I offer a calm, safe, comfortable environment. I show up everyday hoping to help, heal and inspire the people I work with. I believe in thinking outside the box. Not all work can be done in the office. A walk outdoors in the fresh air can be more beneficial then sitting inside an office, especially for younger individuals, which is my focus. I have history with helping heal from divorce, depression, anxiety, and much more. I am a Certified Mental Health Technician through the National Career Certification Board trained in suicide prevention and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), etc.
If you have any further questions please reach out anytime.